Heidi Klum and "EoN" mystery
Kansan1225
2004-01-16 12:27:48 UTC
"Everything or Nothing" (EoN), the new James Bond videogame to be
released in February, starring Our Lady Heidi Klum as Dr. Katya Nadanova, hides
a lot of mysteries.

"EoN" sounds like "Aeon", the Greek word for "Age". "EoN" backwards is
"Neo", the Greek word for "New":

"Neo EoN", "Neos Aeon", the New Age.

In the videogame Archangel Heidi's partner is "Nikolai Diavolo", played
by Willem Dafoe, and based on me, the diabolically clever Dr. Nikolai Kaffes.

Last night Heidi attended the 50th birthday party for Richard Johnson,
columnist for "Page Six" of the "New York Post":

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1615&styp=clbi&
nm=Heidi%20Klum

Heidi was well-bundled-up to protect our love child from the cold. By
the way, Richard Johnson is a 50-year-old Capricorn, like me, a 51-year-old
Capricorn, born on December 25. The party was sponsored by "Men's Health"
magazine, a reference to my on-going involvement with health professionals
these days.

Heidi is 5' 9.5" and in heels she is about as tall as Richard Johnson.
That is how we will look together (I am 5' 11").

Meanwhile, Empress Heidi has stated that she will bring up our baby in
New York City, the capital of the world, her imperial capital.

Our baby will symbolically inherit the territories of the Holy Roman
Empire from Heidi and the territories of Holy Russia from me, the symbolic Czar
Nikolai III, by Grace of God Emperor of All the Russias.
Kansan1225
2004-01-16 14:04:50 UTC
Are you the president of the Heidi Klum fan site? All three of your posts have
been
about her.
Anyway, the new Bond game looks really good.
Well, I am more than that, I am her Celestial Consort and father of the
perfect little creature she carries.
Kansan1225
2004-01-16 14:38:37 UTC
"Eon" backwards is not "Neo", it's "Noe"
Good observation. "Noe" is the Greek version of "Noah". Before "Neos
Aeon", the "New Age", can be established, the World will be in a state like
that during "the days of Noah" (Matthew 24:37).
Kansan1225
2004-01-16 14:58:26 UTC
Subject: Re: Heidi Klum and "EoN" mystery
Date: 1/16/2004 8:29 AM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
by Willem Dafoe, and based on me, the diabolically clever Dr. Nikolai
Kaffes.
Ummm, we don't have to worry about world domination here, do you? But if
so, do you promise to be a benevolent world leader?
The Entities are benevolent and chose Heidi and me to be their Prophets
before our births and have graced us with benevolent natures.

Empress Heidi and I, Czar Nikolai, will be a blessing unto the World when
we come into our Kingdom.