NSA Wire Taps and Verizon
c***@fastmail.fm
2006-05-12 03:57:14 UTC
I find it sickening that Verizon, Comedy Central's corporate owner,
bullied The Daily Show into not mentioning anything about the call
database scandal- the biggest news headline of the day.
s***@yahoo.com
2006-06-06 14:52:45 UTC
Post by c***@fastmail.fm
I find it sickening that Verizon, Comedy Central's corporate owner,
bullied The Daily Show into not mentioning anything about the call
database scandal- the biggest news headline of the day.
The Daily Show did cover the story after your posting. The NSA phone
scandal was a segment on the Monday May 15, 2006 episode of the Daily
Show. The show usually lags the "real" news by a day or two and since
the news broke on Thursday and the show doesn't air on Fridays-Sundays,
this fits with their schedule.

--sheattle sue