Message for Kansan
Kansan1225
2004-01-22 00:57:46 UTC
Subject: Re: Message for Kansan
Date: 1/21/2004 7:13 AM Central Standard Time
(Kansan1225 wrote:)
Hey, Kansan, I was wondering if the date of your first appointment
with Dr. Sue has any larger relevance?
You first posted that (your wife) Dina had breached the topic on Dec. 24.
just
wonder how much longer you have to wait to meet your doctor.
--Amy
Yes, the date is likely to have a deeper significance. It has not
been
set yet. Dr. Sue's office is getting some information from my physician's
office.
When I know, I will let people in the Newsgroups know, too, and ask
for
your thoughts and prayers.
I don't get this. Did your wife specify the extent and details of
your... erm, preoccupations with the Illuminati and Her Empress Heidi
Klum?
My wife, Dina, has contacted Dr. Sue's office and asked for an
appointment for me to undergo a neuropsychological evaluation. Dina did not
give them any details as to why she thinks this is needed.
I can't imagine any reputable psychiatrist (even if you have an HMO)
saying, "Hmmm... okay, this man you're describing thinks a secret
society is monitoring his movements and sending him embedded messages
in TV shows.
My present thinking is that the messages come from the Entities, who may
be God and His Angels, or technologically advanced space aliens.
He's devoted the last two years of life to following a
celebrity's life. He thinks this fashion model obtained his semen
while he slept in a hotel room and is now carrying his child....
However, I won't be able to schedule an appointment for over FOUR
WEEKS."
WTF??? I'm sure you won't agree, but it's pretty imperative that you
speak with her right away.
--Amy
This neuropsychological evaluation is something that Dina wants me to
have. I have told her that, when the appointment is set, I will keep it.

Both Dina and I have very demanding, full-time jobs. In addition, we
have to keep driving our two teenage daughters to swim team practice and meets,
piano and guitar lessons, Greek school, etc. We attend various Church group
activities and functions on several days and nights every week.

In addition to all that, I also happen to be a full-time Prophet, posting
in the Newsgroups.

Dina and I are very busy in general and she has not assigned a very high
priority to setting my appointment with Dr. Sue. When she and Dr. Sue's staff
get around to it, we will proceed.

Again, you have to remember that Dina has known me since October 1968 and
that we have been married since August 20, 1977. She is used to my
eccentricities.

She is used to me being very infatuated with other women. From 1981 to
1987 I was infatuated with Theophano, the beautiful ice cream temptress, who
used to attend the same Church as us (we used to live in central New Jersey
then) and whose house was just two or three miles away from our own. Dina was
very worried about Theophano back then, because, if I had been willing to break
up with Dina, I could have easily dated Theophano and married her.

I am a Ph.D., very handsome, with a good job, and a lot of money.
Theophano graduated from college in 1986 and was attracted to me. However,
because I was very much married to Dina, she was not willing to date me. (In
1987 Theophano married an osteopathic doctor and left the area.)

Dina is not worried about Heidi today, as much as she used to worry about
Theophano. Dina thinks that, because I don't have as many millions of dollars
as the men Heidi is usually seen with, there is no chance that Heidi could be
seriously interested in me.

Dina's problem with me now is that, according to her, I spend too much
time on my obsession. According to her, I could be using my spare time to do
something more productive, something that would benefit Dina and our daughters
directly.

Otherwise, she is used to me having strange ideas: I have had strange
ideas all my life and they change with the years. Dina is not interested in my
ideas, does not worry about them, or feel threatened by them.

Overall, Dina does not sense any great urgency for me to see Dr. Sue, but
we're fixing to get to it.
Kansan1225
2004-01-23 02:55:43 UTC
Date: 1/22/2004 2:46 PM Central Standard Time
Date: 1/21/2004 7:13 AM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
ideas, does not worry about them, or feel threatened by them.
Overall, Dina does not sense any great urgency for me to see Dr. Sue,
but
Post by Kansan1225
we're fixing to get to it.
Until then, can you tell me more about your prophetic visions that are
broadcast to you on your private God channel?
I don't think Dina will mind.
Jade
I get prophetic messages from the Entities on a daily basis. (The
Entities may be God and His Angels, or technologically advanced space aliens.)

I have learned to expect these messages and can decipher them pretty
easily by now. The central, overall message is that there is a very bright
future for all humanity. Humans will advance more and more and gain access to
marvellous technologies for the benefit of all.

Meanwhile, the Entities teach lessons to us all through the important
daily events, for us to be more generous, more loving of each other, more
conscientious in our work and everything else we do.

The Entities rule humanity with "a rod of iron", with "tough love".
Their goal is to guide us to advance enough materially, scientifically,
socially, mentally, and spiritually to be worthy to participate in the
intergalactic federation of civilizations.

Some of their messages to me are not supposed to be made public, so as
not to spoil any surprises and not to interfere with the Entities' plans. The
situation is similar to what St. John the Evangelist experienced when he
received the Revelation: he was shown the future of the World and asked to
write about it; however, some of the things he had seen and understood had to
be kept secret for the time being:

"And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to
write; and I heard a voice from Heaven saying unto me, 'Seal up those things
which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.'" (Revelation 10:4)

The messages I receive convey great hope and have made me very happy. I
started paying attention to these messages after receiving a lot of kindness
and grace from Heidi. The fact that someone so successful and celebrated as
her cared for me in the tiniest bit opened up my eyes and my heart to the
immense love and care that the Entities have for every single human being.