Heidi Klum, Kekule', David Letterman, and TiVo
Kansan1225
2004-02-10 01:17:20 UTC
Subject: Re: God's boundless love
Date: 2/9/2004 2:16 PM Central Standard Time
Date: 2/8/2004 9:09 PM Central Standard Time
I was so overcome by the kaniption fit I had when I read Kansan1225's
following missive, that I was compelled to respond thus . . .
Subject: Re: KLUM-tastic?
Date: 2/8/2004 12:33 AM Central Standard Time
I was so overcome
by the kaniption fit I had
when I read David Melville's following missive,
that I was compelled to respond thus . . .
(David Melville wrote:)
[snip]
Kansan, you never answered my question: Where do you find the time?
I believe you by the way.
--
Cheers!
Dave
Because the sky is blue,
It makes me cry.
Hello, David. Thank you for responding to my message and believing
in my
story.
[snip]
One of the ways that mutual understanding can be promoted is
through
learning other peoples' languages and getting exposed to cultures
different
from our own.
Spot on.
This is a message to all people on this Earth that, no matter what
may
have separated us in the past, what disputes and wrongs we still
remember,
we
can all benefit by coming together, working together, and receiving the
boundless mercy of Heaven.
Don't know about the "boundless mercy of Heaven" (Atheist), but agree
with the tone.
So, David, the blessings I keep receiving from the Entities and
Heidi's
sympathy for me motivate me to keep writing these messages, so that
others
will
read and know, too. I have a regular, full time, very demanding job, but
spend
a lot of my spare time researching, preparing, writing my messages, and
responding to readers' comments.
I wish you the best of luck on your quest. May the rest of the world
come to know and accept the truth.
--
Cheers!
Dave
Because the sky is blue,
It makes me cry.
Dave, before starting to investigate the "coincidences" surrounding
the
life and career of Ms. Klum, I did not have concrete evidence that great
powers
exist beyond our everyday experience. These powers may be the outcome of
advanced space alien technology, or of supernatural origin, but they do
exist
and could improve the lives of every person on Earth, as we learn more about
them.
TiVo was invented by the Entities. They told me so, Nick. How come you
were unwilling to reveal this to us?
Jade
The Entities can inspire scientists and technologists and make them come
up with new inventions, such as TiVo.

There is a very well-known such case: the 19th century German chemist
Friedrich August Kekule'

http://www.rod.beavon.clara.net/kekule.htm

had a strange "dream" that showed him how carbon atoms were connected to form
the different organic molecules.

Kekule' died in Bonn, near Heidi's hometown of Bergisch Gladbach, on July
13th, 1896, the minus 107th anniversary of the day and night that Heidi and I
spent together in Bergisch Gladbach last Summer. As you may remember, that day
and night together led to Heidi's present pregnancy.

I, too, have received strange "dreams" from the Entities, one in the dawn
of September 26, 2003, and another in the dawn of November 5, 2003. During the
time that I was seeing these "dreams" I knew that they were not my own dreams,
but were being "beamed" to me.

I have disclosed the contents of my first such "dream" to the public, but
the Entities have asked me to keep the contents of the second "dream" private.
However, I have been allowed to let the directly interested parties know.

When Heidi was on David Letterman's show on May 22, 2003, she asked Dave
for a date and Dave agreed to have her come over to his house to show her his
TiVo.
Kansan1225
2004-02-11 13:08:08 UTC
Subject: Re: Heidi Klum, Kekule', David Letterman, and TiVo
Date: 2/10/2004 1:09 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
up with new inventions, such as TiVo.
Jesus. Can we invent ANYTHING on this mudball without some aliens
motoring around the galaxy in their interstellar garbanzo bean coming
down and giving us a hand?
The door to my shed sticks. Can I fix it myself or do I have to wait
for the Entities to show up with a laser plane?
S. Olson
The Entities watch us constantly. They have supervised our onward and
upward evolution over millions of years. By now, we have become intelligent
enough to take care of many complicated problems by ourselves.

If you know what needs to be done to fix your door, you can go ahead and
have it repaired yourself.

If you are faced with some more complex problem, think about it and ask
the Entities for inspiration. They might provide it for you in a "dream", or
through something that some stranger tells you the next day, or in some other
similar way.
Kansan1225
2004-02-12 13:58:57 UTC
Date: 2/11/2004 3:12 PM Central Standard Time
Date: 2/10/2004 1:09 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
The Entities can inspire scientists and technologists and make
them
Post by Kansan1225
come
Post by Kansan1225
through something that some stranger tells you the next day, or in some
other
Post by Kansan1225
similar way.
How can you tell and ordinary dream from an 'Entity-dream' or a
stranger from an 'Entity-Stranger?' And if I fix it myself, won't the
Entities get honked that I actually did something without their advice
or help?
S. Olson
A "dream" sent to you by the Entities will give you valid information
that you could not have known beforehand.

For example, in the "dream" that they sent to me in the dawn of September
26, 2003, I saw myself in rural Oklahoma with actor Robert Duvall.

When I woke up I found out that singer Robert Palmer had just died:

ROBERT Duvall, ROBERT Palmer.

Robert Palmer is relevant to me because his most famous song, "Addicted
to love", fits me, someone "Addicted to Klum, very well.

I could not have known that Robert Palmer had just died when I saw my
"dream" about Robert Duvall.

A few days later I found out the following:

The HBO series "Carnivale" had just started back then (premiere:
September 14, 2003) and I had immediately identified the character "Sofie" with
Heidi Klum. "Sofie" is played by the actress Clea Helen Duvall:

http://www.hbo.com/carnivale/cast/index.shtml

Well, September 25, the day before my "dream" about Robert DUVALL,
happens to be the birthday of Clea Helen DUVALL. I found out about her
birthday after receiving my "dream".

My "dream" is linked to "Carnivale" in another way: it was set in rural
Oklahoma and the opening scene of "Carnivale" takes place in rural Oklahoma.

Additionally, I have written many times that my older daughter, Caterina
Cleopatra Kaffes, is symbolically linked to Heidi:

Caterina CLEOPATRA Kaffes, CLEA Helen Duvall

Finally, Heidi's paternal grandmother was named Helene "Leni" Klum and,
for that reason, she is going to name our baby daughter Helene:

HELENE Kaffes (our daughter), Clea HELEN Duvall

Regarding strangers, they are not going to be Entities themselves, but
ordinary people, inspired by the Entities to say or do something that will
"click" with you and help you with your problem. These strangers will be
totally unaware that the Entities made them say or do those particular things.

The Entities help us when we are faced with new and complicated problems.
When we are faced with ordinary problems, or complicated problems that they
had helped us with previously, they are very happy to see us use our own
initiative and experience to solve them.

Their interventions in human affairs are meant to help us solve new
problems and grow that way.

I think the reason the Entities sent the 9/26/03 "dream" to me was to
show to me very clearly that they can communicate directly with my brain and
that they are in control of many seemingly unrelated events, such as the death
of Robert Palmer and HBO's "Carnivale".