It's a glass half-full! No, it's a DRAGON!!
Shannon Jacobs
2004-10-09 00:46:18 UTC
Actually I'm beginning to think we're going to laugh Dubya right out of
there. This one is especially funny. I admit I'd never heard of this Jon
Stewart guy until about a month or two ago, but he's pretty FUNNNNNNY.

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.jhtml?player=realplayer&type=v&quality=high&reposid=/multimedia/tds/headlines/9044.html

Well, I suppose the Bushevik trolls don't think so.
--
We don't know if 9/11 could have been stopped--but we do know Dubya failed
to stop it. That's the FACT.

You want steady leadership for disastrous change?

Attack, lie, spin. Dubya's REAL trifecta.

Trolls fed to "The vile spewers of mindless blather thread".
Submariner
2004-10-09 01:00:05 UTC
Post by Shannon Jacobs
Well, I suppose the Bushevik trolls don't think so.
He's such a nice guy, too. They can't say too much about him. He was on
O'Reilly's show before
O'Reilly was on his and while I didn't see it, I read the transcript. O'Reilly
tried to bate him
as he often does to his leftwing guests (by denigrating Stewart's audience), but
Stewart refused to
let him, and he kept the atmosphere light.

Even O'Reilly couldn't help but like the guy.

He even got Wolf Blitzer to admit that the media are suffering from groupthink.
Where else on TV
would that happen?

As funny as the show is, they are providing a public service as well.