Heidi Klum & Seal
Kansan1225
2004-02-29 16:26:21 UTC
Subject: Re: Heidi Klum & Seal
Date: 2/29/2004 1:52 AM Central Standard Time
25 Feb 2004,According to the Mirror:(Elibrary.com)," Days after splitting
with
Formula One boss Flavio Briatore, mum to be Heidi Klum spent the night at
Seal's Hollywood home.
The supermodel emerged next day to give the British singer a kiss before
they
drove off for a coffee. Heidi,30, then walked her Jack Russell while Seal
videoed the pair.
Caption(S): Feeling Ruff: Heidi takes pet to car; Heidi HI: Seal walks to
the
supermodel; sealed with kiss: Loving hug for Heidi.
That SPLASH! you just heard was Kansan plunging into denial.
I have written about Empress Heidi's association with the British singer
Seal in the past. They were also seen together in the past, in September and
October 2003.

Whenever Our Lady does anything, there is a deeper, symbolic meaning
about it.

The association between Archangel Heidi and Seal is a secret, detailed
message from the Entities to me, that I am not supposed to discuss in public.
Kansan1225
2004-02-29 18:11:03 UTC
Date: 2/29/2004 10:35 AM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
October 2003.
Whenever Our Lady does anything, there is a deeper, symbolic meaning
about it.
The association between Archangel Heidi and Seal is a secret, detailed
message from the Entities to me, that I am not supposed to discuss in
public.
how come?
Many times the Entities send me messages about the future course of
humanity. I am not supposed to reveal such details and spoil the surprises.

Suffice it to say that whenever Archangel Heidi does something new, such
as her TIME magazine cover:

there is a secret message from the Entities embedded therein. If humanity
behaves well, according to the Entities' high expectations of us, then I am
allowed to disclose the secret message, sooner, rather than later.
Kansan1225
2004-03-01 12:52:10 UTC
Date: 2/29/2004 12:40 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
allowed to disclose the secret message, sooner, rather than later.
I won't wait to hear from you then, old boy.
Hogarth
The Entities take a long-term view of our progress. It may seem slow to
us, but it is definitely noticeable. For example, up until the 19th century
shoe laces had no tips. The invention of shoe lace tips, thanks to the
inspiration of the Entities, has improved human life quite a lot.

Similarly, twenty years ago the leader of the Republican Party was
President Ronald W. Reagan. Today we have President George W. Bush. Definite
progress, albeit slow and virtually imperceptible, is being made in all fields.