I'm getting a trailer hitch installed on my car.
Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
2005-05-11 02:47:36 UTC
Has anyone did this before? I called a few places and they all
charge
about $200 in install on a Ford Escort Wagon. Does that seem like
too
much?
It's just a litte 1.25" hitch that I'm going to mainly use for a
bike
rack.
I reminded me of the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a
trailer
hitch."
Do you have her phone number by any chance?
Which reminds me of that great pick up line, "You're so purty, I'd
liker to take you home an' bend you over a sawhorse."
This one apparently worked for me:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctarantula/6831.html?mode=reply

I had no idea I'd used it, though.
"Tell me about your panties" works for me.
Hey, it's worked for Toqueface for darn near two decades.

What's everybody's best pick-up line.

Doc Tarantula
http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctarantula/
Dav
2005-05-11 16:02:26 UTC
On 10 May 2005 19:47:36 -0700, "Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!"
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Hey, it's worked for Toqueface for darn near two decades.
What's everybody's best pick-up line.
"I really like your top - but it'd look even better on the floor of my
room"
--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Angelic Upstarts - Teenage Warning
The Screaming Fury of Fascinet
2005-05-11 16:37:02 UTC
Post by Dav
On 10 May 2005 19:47:36 -0700, "Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!"
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Hey, it's worked for Toqueface for darn near two decades.
What's everybody's best pick-up line.
"I really like your top - but it'd look even better on the floor of my
room"
Here's an oldie but a goodie:

"Hey, baby, want to come back to my place and check out my integral
tables? Afterwards, we can get all cozy and solve the Dirac equation."

-F
Dav
2005-05-11 16:52:43 UTC
On 11 May 2005 09:37:02 -0700, "The Screaming Fury of Fascinet"
Post by The Screaming Fury of Fascinet
Post by Dav
On 10 May 2005 19:47:36 -0700, "Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!"
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Hey, it's worked for Toqueface for darn near two decades.
What's everybody's best pick-up line.
"I really like your top - but it'd look even better on the floor of
my
Post by Dav
room"
"Hey, baby, want to come back to my place and check out my integral
tables? Afterwards, we can get all cozy and solve the Dirac equation."
"The feelings I have for you tonight make pi seem rational"...

np: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock'n Roll
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-05-12 15:49:04 UTC
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Has anyone did this before? I called a few places and they all
charge
about $200 in install on a Ford Escort Wagon. Does that seem like
too
much?
It's just a litte 1.25" hitch that I'm going to mainly use for a
bike
rack.
I reminded me of the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a
trailer
hitch."
Do you have her phone number by any chance?
Which reminds me of that great pick up line, "You're so purty, I'd
liker to take you home an' bend you over a sawhorse."
I've discovered that there is great truth in the classic line:

"If you're determined to go through life being a bona-fide asshole,
you'll get farther doing it if you are wearing a cowboy hat."
--
The incapacity of a weak and distracted government may
often assume the appearance, and produce the effects,
--Desperate Housewives
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-05-12 16:10:08 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Has anyone did this before? I called a few places and they all
charge
about $200 in install on a Ford Escort Wagon. Does that seem like
too
much?
It's just a litte 1.25" hitch that I'm going to mainly use for a
bike
rack.
I reminded me of the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a
trailer
hitch."
Do you have her phone number by any chance?
Which reminds me of that great pick up line, "You're so purty, I'd
liker to take you home an' bend you over a sawhorse."
"If you're determined to go through life being a bona-fide asshole,
you'll get farther doing it if you are wearing a cowboy hat."
Here's one I heard when at a kebab shop one night:
Said in a in a drunken slur - "You stand well for a woman"
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
"Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole"
The Siren Call of Fascinet
2005-05-17 16:49:39 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
On 10 May 2005 12:05:06 -0700, "Pan paniscus"
Has anyone did this before? I called a few places and they all
charge
about $200 in install on a Ford Escort Wagon. Does that seem like
too
much?
It's just a litte 1.25" hitch that I'm going to mainly use for a
bike
rack.
I reminded me of the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a
trailer
hitch."
Do you have her phone number by any chance?
Which reminds me of that great pick up line, "You're so purty, I'd
liker to take you home an' bend you over a sawhorse."
"If you're determined to go through life being a bona-fide asshole,
you'll get farther doing it if you are wearing a cowboy hat."
Said in a in a drunken slur - "You stand well for a woman"
There's no love like the love kabob.

-F

The Siren Call of Fascinet
2005-05-12 19:12:56 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Doc Tarantula and the Idol of Doom!
Has anyone did this before? I called a few places and they all
charge
about $200 in install on a Ford Escort Wagon. Does that seem like
too
much?
It's just a litte 1.25" hitch that I'm going to mainly use for a
bike
rack.
I reminded me of the phrase, "She could suck the chrome off a
trailer
hitch."
Do you have her phone number by any chance?
Which reminds me of that great pick up line, "You're so purty, I'd
liker to take you home an' bend you over a sawhorse."
"If you're determined to go through life being a bona-fide asshole,
you'll get farther doing it if you are wearing a cowboy hat."
All of life's great truths come from bumber stickers.

-F