Bush Damn it!
Neil
2005-09-17 02:03:04 UTC
Isn't "God damn it" getting old and worn?
How about an update fitted to modern experience and attached to "a real
person?" My proposed replacement expletive: Damn Bush it! Aren't almost all
of us getting to the point where we are blaming this "natural born bungler"
for just about everything that goes wrong? We'll damn him, not ask him to do
the damning (how many times has *God* actually followed through on any of
our conventional requests?) Next time you miss a nail and hit your thumb,
say "Damn Bush it!" Talk about your "damn-Bushed transmission" or even
something genuinely relevant like local FEMA response or bombings in Iraq.
Pass it on. This should spread like mosquitoes in the Delta.

(On a serious note, I do give him credit for taking some responsibility for
what went wrong. That isn't going to help pay for it...)
OrionCA
2005-09-17 06:46:05 UTC
Post by Neil
Isn't "God damn it" getting old and worn?
You morons really are starting to believe he's of divine origin,
aren't you? "WE SCREAMED! WE CURSED! WE MADE UP BAD STORIES ABOUT
HIM! AND NOBODY LISTENS TO US! HE MUST BE A GOD, BECAUSE ONLY A GOD
COULD OVERCOME OUR AWESOME, INTELLECTS!"
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.
i luv dave

Neil
2005-09-18 00:24:27 UTC
Post by Neil
Isn't "God damn it" getting old and worn?
How about an update fitted to modern experience and attached to "a real
person?" My proposed replacement expletive: Damn Bush it!

Well, I meant to use the title "Damn Bush it!" I accept full responsibility
for the mistake. It wasn't the fault of the Governor of my state, my Mayor,
my mother, my cat, supernews, or Google Groups.

PS - those who worship GW Bush (Faux newsies, dittoheads, etc.) would say
Bush Damn it of course...