Dina escorts Kansan to Dr. Sue's office
Kansan1225
2004-02-17 03:17:13 UTC
This afternoon my wife Dina and I drove over to Dr. Sue's office: she
exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sue is of Northern European background, about
45, slender, about 5' 10", good looking, with light brown hair. That is, she
looks like what Ms. Klum will look like in 15 years.

Dina explained the situation and said that I am obsessed with a model.

A model. That's what she called Her Imperial Majesty.

Both Dina and I proceeded to explain more and Dr. Sue asked for the name
of this "person". We said, "Heidi Klum". She said, "Who?"

More explanations followed and by the end of the day, dearest Heidi, you
have one more person on this Earth aware of you.

Dr. Sue decided to give me a battery of tests to determine my state of
mind. First, I was interviewed by one of her assistants. One of her questions
was, "What do you like best about yourself?" I answered, "My great ideas".

She then asked, "What don't you like about yourself?" I said, "Nothing".

I then took a long test of True or False questions, such as, "If you were
an artist, you would like to draw flowers". My answer, "True".

Another question, "If you were a journalist, you would like to report on
the theater." My answer, "False".

The total number of questions in this test was 370:

370 = 10 * 37, the number 37 being a highly significant prime number that
the Entities have asked me not to discuss in public.

Finally, I took a test where I had to complete 50 open-ended statements
starting with words such as "My father....", or "I am happy ...."

I wrote, "I am happy that I have come to the end of this test".

Then Dr. Sue told me that she would evaluate my answers and get back to
me in a few days.

Dina had gone back home already and I drove to Barnes & Noble to pick up
the February 2004 issue of the British magazine "Tatler" with Heidi on the
cover. Her first photograph in the pictorial is on page 111:

111 = 3 * 37, the number 37 being a highly significant prime number that
the Entities have asked me not to discuss in public.

I also went to the "World News Stand" (Westheimer and Fountain View, here
in Houston), where I picked up the German magazines "Bunte" and "Frau im
Spiegel".

I drove back home and showed Heidi's "Frau im Spiegel" cover to Dina
triumphantly: Heidi says on the cover, "Ich will mit dem Baby allein leben",
i.e., "I will live alone with the baby".

I asked Dina, "How can Flavio Briatore be the baby's father, if Heidi
will not live with him?"
Kansan1225
2004-02-17 19:21:45 UTC
Subject: Re: Dina escorts Kansan to Dr. Sue's office
Date: 2/17/2004 1:24 AM Central Standard Time
she
Post by Kansan1225
looks like what Ms. Klum will look like in 15 years.
Clearly another sign from the Entities! Wouldn't you agree, Kansan?
Exactly. Divine Providence has arranged for Dr. Sue to materialize in my
life, so that I can learn to effectively interact with a tall, good looking,
slender Germanic babe at close quarters.

As soon as I had seen that Dr. Sue is tall, I looked at her shoes: she
was wearing flats, no high heels. Later on I will ask her to put on 3" heels
for our meetings, so that I can get used to someone of Heidi's height in heels.
I am 5' 11" and nowadays I buy shoes with extra thick soles. Heidi in her
high heels and I in my thick-soled shoes will look good together, about the
same height.

Then I looked at Dr. Sue's left hand: she had a thick, multi-diamond
wedding band on her ring finger. Don't you think that rich and spoiled wives
are hot? Just keeping with the theme of Heidi's cover story in the February
2004 issue of "Tatler" magazine. Heidi portrays a "rich and spoiled Hollywood
wife" in the magazine.
Post by Kansan1225
A model. That's what she called Her Imperial Majesty.
How could your wife be so ignorant?
As I have explained, I am Czar Nicholas III, by Grace of God symbolic
Emperor of All the Russias. Therefore, Dina, too, is an Empress, Czarina
Konstantina Nikolayevna. However, she does not want to accept her Imperial
Destiny. This Tuesday morning she told me:

"You stupid idiot, you forgot that it's trash day again today. Take out
the garbage!"

I answered:

"I love it when you order me around, Konstantina Nikolayevna, but at
least call me 'Nikolai Alexandrovich' when you point out the garbage to me."

Between the three of us, the Holy Roman Empress Heidi, me (Czar Nikolai
Alexandrovich), and Dina (Czarina Konstantina Nikolayevna), we symbolically
rule most of the continent of Europe and much of Asia, as well.
Post by Kansan1225
She then asked, "What don't you like about yourself?" I said,
"Nothing".
And you'd get the exact same responses from the participants in
alt.fan.art-bell!!!
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Kansan Fan!
Please keep us posted on the Dr. Sue saga. Thank you.
Oh, I will, I will.