The Epiphany of Michael J. Fox
Kansan1225
2004-02-24 01:37:54 UTC
Last Tuesday Michael J. Fox appeared in the second of two "Scrubs"
episodes. He played Dr. Kevin Casey, a brilliant character who also suffered
from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), imitating me, Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes,
a.k.a. Kansan1225.

In last Tuesday's "Scrubs" episode Fox's character has an epiphany and
helps others achieve epiphanies of their own. The word "epiphany" is the
central idea of the whole episode.

The feast of the Epiphany, or Theophany, commemorates the Baptism of Our
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by St. John the Baptist and is celebrated on
January 6.

January 6 also happens to be the feast of the Visitation of the Three
Magi, whose tombs, according to tradition, happen to be in Cologne, Germany,
close to Bergisch Gladbach, the hometown of Our Lady Heidi Klum.

January 6 is written as 6/1 in European notation, but 6/1 stands for June
1, Heidi's birthday, in American notation.

Empress Heidi is the modern avatar of St. Adelheid ("Heidi"), the first
Holy Roman Empress. The son of St. Adelheid, Emperor Otto II, married the
Byzantine Princess Theophano.

Theophano's name day is the feast of the Epiphany or Theophany, January
6, and Theophano is buried in Cologne, too, in the Monastery of St.
Panteleimon.
Kansan1225
2004-02-24 13:18:54 UTC
Subject: Re: The Epiphany of Michael J. Fox
Date: 2/24/2004 5:04 AM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), imitating me, Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes,
a.k.a. Kansan1225.
You would probably be better served to put this stuff in a History message
board or newsgroup, or writers newsgroup rather than a Militia newsgroup.
Misc.activism.militia (m.a.m) is a moderated Newsgroup. I have been
posting here for about five years. The moderators understand my point of view
and very graciously have allowed my messages to appear here for all this time.

Many of the posters at m.a.m are disssatisfied with the World as it is
and I offer to them a hopeful alternative: accepting God's love for each one
of us and deciding to be a positive, cooperative human being, a brother or
sister to all other people.

When I first started posting here and in other Newsgroups, I used to have
a very pessimistic and negative attitude, that of the typical "conspiracy
theorist". Luckily, God's love manifested itself for me through the sympathy
shown to me by Ms. Heidi Klum. This changed my outlook and my life in general
for the positive.

My Newsgroup writings have attracted the attention of several Hollywood
types, who now create major TV shows with me as the major character in
disguise. One of them is the HBO series "Carnivale"

http://www.hbo.com/carnivale/cast/index.shtml

and another one is the Michael J. Fox appearance on "Scrubs" (NBC, Tuesday
nights).

Additionally, the new James Bond videogame "Everything or Nothing" stars
Heidi in the role of Dr. Katya Nadanova ("Katya" is a variant of my older
daughter's name, Caterina) and her partner is "Nikolai Diavolo", played by
Willem Dafoe. "Nikolai Diavolo" again is a reference to me, Nick Kaffes.

All this may sound far-fetched and preposterous, but the moderators of
m.a.m, people of superior intelligence based at the Massachusetts Institute of
Technology (MIT), continue to allow my contributions to appear here,
contributions by me, Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes, a Ph.D. graduate of the California
Institute of Technology (Caltech).