Kansan is 51 today
Kansan1225
2003-12-25 14:39:05 UTC
It is very heart-warming for me to observe the celebrations of people all
around the World today, commemorating the 51st anniversary of my birth on
December 25, 1952.

I would like to also extend Merry Christmas greetings to everyone, as
well as belated Happy Chanukkah wishes to our Jewish friends and neighbors.

I was born on a Thursday, the day dedicated to Jupiter, or Zeus, the
father of the Gods and Goddesses. Our Lady Heidi Klum was born on Friday, June
1, 1973, and Friday was the day dedicated to Venus, or Aphrodite.

Aphrodite was the daughter of Zeus, but she also had sexual relations him
and had a child by him. This parallels the love affair of the Egyptian Great
Goddess Isis with her father Ra, the Sun God.

I have written in the past how I consider myself to be Heidi's symbolic
father: she was born nine months, the length of a pregnancy, after my first
night of sex with my first girlfriend Marta Nilda. I have now become the
symbolic father of Heidi's baby, through my trip to Bergisch Gladbach, Germany,
in July 2003.

Today Heidi is in Taufers, South Tyrol, in northern Italy today with her
parents, Guenther and Erna, and Flavio Briatore, the purported biological
father of her baby. Here is a photograph of the ski lodge where they are
staying:

www.pichlerhof.com

When the Virgin Mary had Jesus, people thought that His father was the
much older St. Joseph, Mary's fiance. St. Joseph himself knew that he was not
the father and wanted to send Mary away, however an Angel came to him in a
dream and told him to protect Mary because Her Baby had a Divine Father.

In the present case, too, Briatore is not sure that the baby is his and
has demanded that Heidi submit to a DNA test to establish the identity of the
baby's father. Most likely, Heidi's "fiance", Briatore, will not send Heidi
away, regardless of the outcome of the DNA test, that will be kept secret
anyway.

As I have written before, Heidi is the avatar of St. Adelheid, the first
Holy Roman Empress. St. Adelheid married the Holy Roman Emperor Otto I on
Christmas Day in 951 AD. Therefore, there is the likelihood that Heidi and
Flavio might get married today to mimic the story of Adelheid and Otto.

Otto was twenty years older than Adelheid, and Briatore is twenty-three
years older than Heidi. A pretty good analogy, you might say. Well, I am
twenty years older than Heidi, the same as Otto and Adelheid.

In any case, I am content to be the symbolic father of Heidi's baby. I
would rather not pay for child support right now, if I can avoid it. I am
quite cheap, you know.

According to today's "New York Post":

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/14429.htm

"But not all celebs were spending big bucks. Heidi Klum handed over a
mere $295 for a cashmere Cristelle sweater from Intermix for her mom, Erna."

Heidi is notoriously cheap, too: Like father (me), like daughter
(Heidi).
Kansan1225
2003-12-25 18:29:11 UTC
Subject: Re: Kansan is 51 today
Date: 12/25/2003 10:56 AM Central Standard Time
So, are you into incest, then? You claim on one hand to be Klum's "father"
and on
the other, the "symbolic father" of her expected baby. Maybe you should stick
one deranged fantasy?
Whether you like it or not, whether I like it or not, whether Heidi likes
it or not, I am a symbolic God and she is a symbolic Goddess.

The Egyptian Great Goddess Isis had a love affair with her father, the
Sun God Ra, married her brother Osiris, and then had a love affair with her son
Horus.

The Greek God Zeus was married to his sister Hera and had many affairs
with his various Goddess daughters, fathering many children by them.

My wife Dina also happens to be my symbolic sister, having been born on
July 28, nine months, the length of a pregnancy, after October 28, the wedding
anniversary of my parents.

Dina and I are represented in the HBO series "Carnivale" by Iris and
Justin, a sister and a brother, who have strong sexual feelings for each other:

http://www.hbo.com/carnivale/cast/index.shtml

When I first made love to Marta Nilda, my first girlfriend, in late
August or early September 1972 in New York City, I had no idea that a girl,
Heidi, would be born nine months later in Germany. Heidi later on made her way
to New York, the city of her symbolic conception, and found World-wide fame and
fortune there.

When I ejaculated at around 12:10 am Central European Time, on Monday,
July 14, 2003, in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, my intent was to symbolically
impregnate Heidi, who was a couple of miles away from my hotel, at her parents'
house. I succeeded in doing that, aided by the Full Moon, that shone over the
city that night in a cloudless sky.

July 14 is an important day, Bastille Day, the anniversary of the Great
French Revolution of 1789.

Nine months later, the length of a pregnancy later, comes April 11, 2004,
Easter Sunday.
http://www.pichlerhof.com