Czar Nicholas III fathered Heidi Klum's baby
Kansan1225
2004-02-22 03:59:11 UTC
Subject: Re: Was Kansan truthful with Dr. Sue?
Date: 2/20/2004 10:52 AM Central Standard Time
Well, according to Dr. Sue, who looked at all the testing, my
are completely within normal limits.
Did you tell Dr Sue that you claim to be a Czar, and that Klum is
having your baby?
My testing with Dr. Sue and her staff on Monday lasted about three hours.
There was not enough time to go over all of my theories with her.

My wife Dina did complain to Dr. Sue about me going to Bergisch Gladbach,
Germany, Ms. Heidi Klum's hometown, last July. Dr. Sue knows that I am no mere
theorist, but a man of action, as well.

Her assistant asked me, "What do you best like about yourself?" I
answered, "My great ideas". She then asked me, "What don't you like about
yourself?" I answered, "Nothing". My responses may seem delusional to some of
you, but for an experienced professional like Dr. Sue (she is about 45) they
were no cause for concern.

If there had been time for me to explain "my great ideas" to them, I
would have done so very gladly.

As far as me being a Czar, I have written that I consider myself to be
Czar Nicholas III, by Grace of God symbolic Emperor of All the Russias. I
write that because my father, Alexander Kaffes, was born in 1919, about nine
months, the length of a "pregnancy", after Czar Nicholas II and his family were
murdered in July 1918. Nicholas II was the son of Alexander II and I, Nicholas
Kaffes, am the son of Alexander Kaffes.

I do not mean to imply that, if I fly to Moscow tomorrow and drive up to
the Kremlin, the people there will welcome me inside and hand me the keys to
the place. I write about me being Czar for my own amusement. Luckily, there
are a few people around who laugh with me.

About me impregnating Empress Heidi, this sounds improbable to most
people, but it is not impossible. I had let her know about my vacation plans
in detail and had given her my Lufthansa flight numbers, etc. She knew for
sure that I had arrived in Bergisch Gladbach and was staying for seven days,
until the morning of July 14, 2003.

I knew that she was going to be in Sardinia, Italy, with Briatore during
the greatest part of my visit in Germany. Briatore was opening his Sardinian
nightclub for the season that weekend and Heidi had to be there as the hostess.
The main ceremony took place on Friday, July 11, and there were many photo
opportunities for the paparazzi on Saturday, as well.

Then, unexpectedly, as far as I was concerned, Heidi took off, left
Sardinia, and came to Bergisch Gladbach on Sunday, July 13. That was the night
of the Full Moon and I had written repeatedly in the past that, traditionally,
this is considered to be a time when a woman is at her most fertile. The rest
is history.

Why would Heidi want my genes? She knows a lot about me through my
writings and may admire me immensely.

Why didn't she let me know about it? That is a mystery we can all ponder
together. Time will tell.

Who could be a better match for the Holy Roman Empress than the Emperor
of All the Russias?
Kansan1225
2004-02-22 10:03:34 UTC
Subject: Re: Czar Nicholas III fathered Heidi Klum's baby
Date: 2/21/2004 10:36 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
I knew that she was going to be in Sardinia, Italy, with Briatore during
the greatest part of my visit in Germany. Briatore was opening his
Sardinian nightclub for the season that weekend and Heidi had to be
there as the hostess.
Where in Sardinia? I lived there about 20 years ago.
In Porto Cervo. Flavio Briatore, in addition to being the manager of the
Renault Formula 1 racing team, owns various other businesses, too. He is
roughly analogous to my Landsmann Aristotle Onassis, the flamboyant Greek
tycoon who married Jackie Kennedy.

His Porto Cervo nightclub "Billionaire" is famous in Italy and the rest
of Europe as the most exclusive Summer-time fun spot. He has another
nightclub, "Twiggy", in Forte dei Marmi, on the west coast of Italy, near Pisa.

He is also the manager of various other Formula 1 drivers who race for
teams other than Renault.

Ms. Klum and Signore Briatore met for the first time in August 2002, at a
party organized by Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli at the latter's
villa near Porto Cervo, Sardinia.