Dr. Sue and Kansan1225
Kansan1225
2004-02-27 03:29:28 UTC
Subject: Re: Kansan asks for your thoughts and prayers
Date: 2/26/2004 5:30 PM Central Standard Time
Early yesterday morning my first order of business was to send
Valentine's Day greetings to Our Lady Heidi Klum. Later on I saw my wife
Dina,
too, and gave her a Valentine also.
In the evening my family and I went to a Valentine's Day and Carnival
(Mardi Gras) dinner dance at our Church, St. Basil the Great, in the
fashionable western suburbs of Houston. We sat with our friends Kyriakos
and
Danae and I told them that Heidi had given me an early Valentine on Friday
morning by announcing that she had split from Flavio Briatore.
Kyriakos and I discussed the situation as it now stands. Kyriakos is
great sceptic about my chances with Heidi, but he is a good sounding board
for
my ideas. Meanwhile, Dina and Danae danced a duet, all by themselves, in
front
of all of our Church friends. They have been taking Greek dance lessons at
the
Church on Sunday afternoons and demonstrated some of what they have learned
so
far. Beautiful Dina was a great hit with everyone last night, dressed in a
low-cut, form-fitting black and red dress. She also had a gold colored coat
on, making for a very striking ensemble. (I just realized: black, red, and
gold, the colors of the German flag.)
We came back home around midnight and I immediately checked Heidi's
official Web site
http://www.heidiklum.com
and saw that she, too, was doing well, having released many new messages at
her
German Forum, including many Valentine's greetings. She had been in Cuba
this
past week, taping a new TV commercial for "My Favorite Candies by Heidi
Klum"
with her advertising partner Katjes. I think Empress Heidi is back in the
Empire City of New York by now.
Tomorrow I am scheduled to see Dr. Sue for the first time to undergo a
complete neuropsychological evaluation. I am doing this because Dina asked
me
to when I informed her on December 24 that I had fathered Heidi's baby. It
will be a great chance to learn more about myself from an objective
professional.
So, dear friends, please keep me in your prayers this Sunday. I hope
that I will do well in my testing tomorrow and will entice Dr. Sue and her
staff into gifting some nifty presents for Elenaki, little Helene, my coming
daughter with Archangel Heidi.
well will you tell Sue about your beliefs about Heidi?
as frankly as you tell about them here?
go ahead...
and you'll get a diagnosis of an advanced form of delirium.
now i hope they won't enforce "treatment" on you, as these are as nazi
as can be.
now you could try to get a clue by yourself...BTW what's in your diet?
psychic unbalances come from diet i believe.
As I wrote last week, on Monday, February 16, 2004, my wife Dina and I,
Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes, a.k.a. Kansan1225, visited Dr. Sue's office. She
interviewed both of us together for about half an hour. I admitted that I am
obsessed with Ms. Klum and Dina complained that I went to Heidi's hometown,
Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, last July.

I was then interviewed for about twenty minutes by one of Dr. Sue's
assistants. She then had me complete a 370-question, True or False test.
Finally, I took a sentence completion test of about 40 items. The whole
process lasted about three hours.

On Wednesday, February 18, Dr. Sue called and left a message for me that
she had the results of my testing. On Thusrday, February 19, Dr. Sue and I
spoke on the phone and she told me that my responses were completely within
normal limits. I asked if that included my responses in the interviews and she
said yes. She said that the problems in my marriage with Dina are not the
results of mental illness on my part, but of choices that I make. She
suggested that Dina and I attend marriage counseling sessions. If Dina is
interested in this, I will go along. So far, she is not interested.

Dr. Sue came to these conclusions, even though she knew that my obsession
with Heidi is not limited to Internet postings, but extends to visits for a
whole week at a far-away place, like Bergisch Gladbach. She is an experienced
professional of about 45 and she said that my obsessive-compulsive tendencies
are not extreme and are not abnormal. They fall within normal limits.

She said that obsessive-compulsive tendencies, such as mine, help many
people become very successful in their chosen fields.

As all of you, dear readers, know, I am the founder of the exciting new
field of Klumology and the World's leading Klumologist. My obsessive
tendencies have made me the great success that I am today.

Regarding my dietary habits:

My wife Dina and I are natives of Greece and, even though I arrived in
the U.S. in 1970 and Dina followed me in 1977, we follow a typical Greek diet:
liberal doses of feta cheese, olive oil, and the best Bulgarian garlic.
NickKaffes
2004-02-27 13:29:59 UTC
Subject: Re: Dr. Sue and Kansan1225
Date: 2/26/2004 11:57 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
I was then interviewed for about twenty minutes by one of Dr. Sue's
assistants. She then had me complete a 370-question, True or False test.
Finally, I took a sentence completion test of about 40 items. The whole
process lasted about three hours.
You probably took the M.M.P.I. and I would love to see what you
actually scored.
Yes, that's right, that's the testing I went through. Dr. Sue looked at
my responses and said that they fall entirely within normal limits.

She is an experienced professional (about 45) and would probably want
more business for her office, like everybody else. However, she did not
recommend that I do anything more with her, but suggested marriage counseling
for my wife Dina and me, to be provided by other professionals in her
organization.

I was a little disappointed that our association was not extended,
because she is tall (about 5' 10"), slender, light-brown-haired, and
good-looking, something like what Ms. Heidi Klum will look like in about 15
years.

However, I have Dr. Sue's office and home phone numbers and asked for her
permission to call her and bring her up to date, if something important comes
up.