Scenes From the Class Struggle
Ubiquitous
2008-09-03 00:24:24 UTC
DENVER--As our flight readies for takeoff, we overhear someone in the row in
front of us tell his companion he's spotted a celebrity. Seems Jon Stewart
of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" is onboard, sitting in the third
row--that is, up in first class.
Earlier we had noticed that ABC News's Sam Donaldson was also on our flight.
Like the rest of us peons, he goes coach.

The New York Times reports that " 'The Daily Show' has a billboard near the
[Minneapolis] airport that says 'Welcome, Rich White Oligarchs.' " Comedy
Central must really be rolling in money if it can afford not only a
first-class seat but a billboard welcoming its host.
--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
for them, it's failing.
2008-09-03 21:00:19 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
DENVER--As our flight readies for takeoff, we overhear someone in the row in
front of us tell his companion he's spotted a celebrity. Seems Jon Stewart
of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" is onboard, sitting in the third
row--that is, up in first class.
Earlier we had noticed that ABC News's Sam Donaldson was also on our flight.
Like the rest of us peons, he goes coach.
The New York Times reports that " 'The Daily Show' has a billboard near the
[Minneapolis] airport that says 'Welcome, Rich White Oligarchs.' " Comedy
Central must really be rolling in money if it can afford not only a
first-class seat but a billboard welcoming its host.
with bush president, how could you not make a fortune pointing out the
unintentional ironic humor of your national leaders?
Ubiquitous
2008-10-25 03:18:14 UTC
Post by z
Post by Ubiquitous
DENVER--As our flight readies for takeoff, we overhear someone in
the row in front of us tell his companion he's spotted a celebrity.
Seems Jon Stewart of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" is onboard,
sitting in the third row--that is, up in first class.
Earlier we had noticed that ABC News's Sam Donaldson was also on our
flight. Like the rest of us peons, he goes coach.
The New York Times reports that " 'The Daily Show' has a billboard
near the [Minneapolis] airport that says 'Welcome, Rich White
Oligarchs.' " Comedy Central must really be rolling in money if it
can afford not only a first-class seat but a billboard welcoming
its host.
with bush president, how could you not make a fortune pointing out the
unintentional ironic humor of your national leaders?
And once again, the point went entirely over your head.

P.S.
Your shift key appears to be broken. Fix it.
for them, it's failing.
g***@yahoo.com
2008-10-26 11:24:39 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
DENVER--As our flight readies for takeoff, we overhear someone in the row in
front of us tell his companion he's spotted a celebrity. Seems Jon Stewart
of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" is onboard, sitting in the third
row--that is, up in first class.
Earlier we had noticed that ABC News's Sam Donaldson was also on our flight.
Like the rest of us peons, he goes coach.
The New York Times reports that " 'The Daily Show' has a billboard near the
[Minneapolis] airport that says 'Welcome, Rich White Oligarchs.' " Comedy
Central must really be rolling in money if it can afford not only a
first-class seat but a billboard welcoming its host.
What are you? A commie? Stirring up class hatred over someone sitting
in first class?
Post by Ubiquitous
It is simply breathtaking to watch the hysteria an des[eration with which
the Ubiquitous and the Corrupt Right have been attempting to turn
Obama's lead into a loss. Too bad for them, it's failing. But good for everyone
Indeedy