Heidi Klum, five months pregnant
Kansan1225
2004-01-18 14:07:44 UTC
Marcuz wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:

From: Marcuz (***@hotmail.com)
Subject: STAR POWER AT SIX-GUN PARTY
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: 2004-01-17 07:21:39 PST

IT could only happen once - and many will be thankful for that.
Richard Johnson's 50th birthday party at Marquee on Thursday night,
hosted by Men's Health magazine editor-in-chief David Zinczenko, was
packed with publicists, power players and people-about-town.

Donald Trump arrived with Melania Knauss while "The Apprentice" was
airing, and accepted congratulations on his boffo ratings. Miramax's
Harvey Weinstein was effusive: "Richard Johnson is a combination of
Damon Runyon and George Clooney. It's a pleasure to celebrate his 50th
with him, though I think there may be a picture in his attic that's a
little older looking than that."

A glowing Heidi Klum, fluffy in fur, was happy to put the birthday boy's
hand on her five-month pregnant bump. But when the clock struck 11, she
bid adieu - "It's past my bedtime, I've gotta go." Uma Thurman, with a
pashmina scarf wrapped around her neck, was thisclose to hotelier Andre
Balazs, plastering his face with kisses.

At midnight, when it officially became Johnson's birthday, scantily clad
dancing Bombshell! Girls wheeled out a cake in the shape of a Big Apple.

Also attending were Rose McGowan, Ben Stiller, Tiki Barber, Denise Rich,
Sessa von Richthofen, public relations pros Dan Klores, John Mosley and
Susan Magrino with her fiance Jim Dunning; authors Anthony Haden-Guest
and Jay McInerney; Ann Dexter Jones and Mick Jones from Foreigner, model
Petra Nemcova, and restaurateurs Jimmy Rodriguez, Rocco DiSpirito and
Julian Niccolini.

There were also Cynthia Rowley, Katie Ford, Dr. Ian Smith, Guy Oseary,
Amanda Hearst, Alex von Furstenberg, Jamie Johnson, Amy Sacco, Geraldo
Rivera, Judith Regan, Lulu DeKwiatkowski, Steven Greenberg, James
Toback, Adam Clayton Powell IV, ballet dancer Charles Askegard, and
newlyweds Jared Paul Stern and Ruth "Snoodles" Gutman.

The New York Observer's George Gurley had guests perplexed when he
surveyed their views about the sexual politics behind a certain act
often performed by porn stars - research for a story he's working on.

http://entertainment.iwon.com/celebgossip/pgsix/id/01_17_2004_1.html

Kansan's comments: The story confirms that Heidi is five months
pregnant. She is taking good care of our baby by going to bed early and
wearing furs to be protected from the cold.

Apparently, if she were five months pregnant on Thursday, January 15,
2003, the night of this birthday party, she must have conceived some time
between August 15 and September 15, 2003.

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, Heidi was at a restaurant in the Hamptons
of Long Island, New York, with Flavio Briatore, the manager of Renault's
Formula 1 team, and "another couple". I think that "other couple" were Heidi's
good friend and publicist Desiree Gruber and her husband, the distinguished
actor Kyle MacLachlan.

Then, the four of them took Briatore's private jet and flew to his
hide-out in Malindi, Kenya, on the Indian Ocean coast, for a few days'
vacation.

On Friday, August 22, Heidi was in Budapest, Hungary, for the Grand Prix
there, with Briatore. They stayed there until Sunday, August 24, when
Renault's Fernado Alonso won the Hungarian Grand Prix, becoming the youngest
driver to ever win a Formula 1 Grand Prix.

Then, in the beginning of the following week Briatore, Heidi, Desiree,
and Kyle went to Warsaw, Poland, to publicize the Renault Formula 1 team.

On Saturday, August 30, Heidi and Briatore were in Forte dei Marmi, near
Pisa, Italy, at his nightclub there.

On Tuesday, September 2, Heidi, Briatore, Desiree, and Kyle were in
London, where Heidi accepted the "Woman of the Year" award from "GQ" magazine.

On Wednesday, September 3, Heidi, Desiree, and Kyle were supposed to be
back in Manhattan to attend a special screening of Woody Allen's movie "Annie
Hall" in Central Park.

On Monday, September 8, Heidi, Desiree, and their friend Monica Mitro,
Victoria's Secret Executive Vice President for Public Relations, were at singer
Gwen Stefani's presentation of her fashion line in New York.

On Tuesday, September 9, Heidi was at a reception for famed shoe designer
Manolo Blahnik in New York.

On Friday, September 12, Heidi appeared at an event for Katie Couric's
colon cancer research foundation in New York. Heidi became aware of colon
cancer thanks to my colonoscopy on February 5, 2003. Also, she supports Katie
Couric, because she has the same first name as my older daughter Caterina and
Heidi herself plays the character "Katya" in the new James Bond videogame
"Everything or Nothing", to be released next month.

On Sunday, September 14, Heidi appeared in a fashion show by "Imitation
of Christ", as part of New York's Fashion Week.

On Monday, September 15, Heidi attended the Marc Jacobs fashion show in
New York. Others in attendance were Desiree Gruber, the British singer Seal,
Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Guy Oseary, the singer
Madonna's partner in "Maverick Records" and a good friend of Kiedis. Oseary
also attended the Richard Johnson birthday party on January 15, as can be seen
in the news item above. Oseary is also involved with videogame production and
promotion and seems to have been Heidi's connection in getting the James Bond
videogame part.

Early in the morning of Tuesday, September 16, Heidi and Kiedis were seen
in the lobby of his Manhattan hotel.

During that time of the New York Fashion Week in early September 2003
Heidi was also seen in the company of singer John Mayer.

However, out of all these famous men, music stars, like Kiedis, Seal, and
Mayer, show business executives, like Harvey Weinstein of Miramax and Guy
Oseary, business tycoons, like Donald Trump and Flavio Briatore, etc., Heidi
had figured out that my sperm was the most desirable of all and had obtained it
on July 14, 2003, when I was visiting Bergisch Gladbach, her German hometown,
near Cologne. She then carried it frozen in liquid nitrogen in a Dewar flask
to Malindi, Kenya, the Cradle of Life, where she had herself impregnated with
it, some time between August 15 and August 21.

Flavio Briatore, too, had recognized my genius and gave Heidi his private
jet to hurriedly fly back from Sardinia to Bergisch Gladbach to obtain my sperm
in July. This way, he can develop a team of Nobel Prize winning male and
female supermodels from my frozen sperm and Heidi's extarordinary eggs. My
single ejaculation of July 14 contains tens of millions of spermatozoa, more
than enough to provide much needed leadership in the New World to come.

When Heidi announced her pregnancy on December 16, the feast day of St.
Adelheid ("Heidi"), on her name day, Briatore let it leak out that he was
asking for a DNA test to establish the identity of the baby's father. That was
his way of letting me know that I am the real father and that, therefore, I
should support Heidi's baby.

Later on, Briatore has pretended that he is the baby's father, like St.
Joseph, the fiance of the Virgin Mary, to provide the baby with a plausible
paternity.

It is not time yet to acknowledge me as the real father in public.

It is just a matter of time, as in AOL/Time Warner.
Kansan1225
2004-01-20 23:43:48 UTC
Subject: Re: Heidi Klum, five months pregnant
Date: 1/20/2004 1:33 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
On Tuesday, September 2, Heidi, Briatore, Desiree, and Kyle were in
London, where Heidi accepted the "Woman of the Year" award from "GQ"
magazine.
What are the achievements that merited this award?
Heidi was the most memorable covergirl for "GQ" in 2002:

http://www.supermodels-online.com/month/2002/hedisep.htm

This cover and the accompanying magnificent pictorial have appeared in
the US, Italian, British, and Spanish editions of "GQ", as far as I know.

Heidi had appeared on NBC's "The Today Show" on 8/20/02 to present this
cover as a 25th wedding anniversary gift to my wife Dina and me. (We were
married on 8/20/77.) One year later, around our 26th anniversary, around
8/20/03, Heidi had herself impregnated with my sperm as her anniversary gift
for this latest year.

The "GQ" Woman of the Year award also recognizes the fact that Heidi is
the most celebrated supermodel, combining exceptional facial and bodily beauty
with intelligence, friendliness, business acumen, a strong work ethic, a great
sense of humor, and a very likable personality.
Post by Kansan1225
On Friday, September 12, Heidi appeared at an event for Katie Couric's
colon cancer research foundation in New York. Heidi became aware of colon
cancer thanks to my colonoscopy on February 5, 2003.
Was that when the Illuminati implanted the bug?
The Entities do not need such devices to communicate with me. They can
send me thoughts and dreams whenever they like and can read my mind.
Post by Kansan1225
On Sunday, September 14, Heidi appeared in a fashion show by "Imitation
of Christ", as part of New York's Fashion Week.
Ah, the humanity!
That day was very important. It also saw the premiere of the HBO show
"Carnivale". It was the 47th birthday of Constantine "Costas" Karamanlis, who
may become the next Prime Minister of Greece. September 14 is the feast day of
the Elevation of the True and Holy Cross.
Post by Kansan1225
it
on July 14, 2003, when I was visiting Bergisch Gladbach, her German
hometown,
Post by Kansan1225
near Cologne.
Don't even want to know the details of that one.
I described the exact circumstances in my message "Kansan fathered Heidi
Klum's baby" of 12/23/03 and many other later messages.