Message for Kansan
Kansan1225
2004-01-11 14:22:18 UTC
Subject: Message For Kansan
Date: 1/10/2004 2:54 PM Central Standard Time
Dear Kansan ,
Please listen to your poor wife Dina and keep
that appointment with the psychiatrist . You're too young and too well
educated to start spiraling into a world of delusion .
IMHO , if you don't get help , you might lose touch with all
reality . I say this in love and am wishing the best for you
and Dina .
Peace to you , Terence
Thank you, Terence, for your concern. Of course, I will keep the
appointment my wife makes, being the model husband that I am.

As I have written previously, I am in excellent physical and mental
health. My most recent involvement with the health profession was a
comprehensive physical examination in the Summer of 2002 with a recommended
follow-up colonoscopy in February 2003.

I look forward to this appointment with the psychiatrist as a general
checkup of my mental health. I do not expect that they will come up with
anything. Our friend Danae said, "Nick, go and see them, let's see what they
say."

That is my approach, too. I look at it as an interesting new adventure,
like traveling to a new place that I have not been to before.

I expect that among the psychiatrist's office staff there may be some who
are not completely aware of Ms. Heidi Klum and I will evangelize them about the
Gospel of Our Lady.

Last year I kept everyone in the Newsgroups informed about the details of
my colonoscopy and I will keep you posted this year, too.
Kansan1225
2004-01-11 23:53:59 UTC
Subject: Re: Message for Kansan
Date: 1/11/2004 8:34 AM Central Standard Time
Date: 1/10/2004 2:54 PM Central Standard Time
Dear Kansan ,
Post by Kansan1225
are not completely aware of Ms. Heidi Klum and I will evangelize them about
the
Post by Kansan1225
Gospel of Our Lady.
Be sure to tell your psychiatrist about how you're the father of Heidi's
baby.
What proud father-to-be would do otherwise?
Post by Kansan1225
my colonoscopy and I will keep you posted this year, too.
Uh, thanks anyway. But do tell us what your shrink says about your baby
with Heidi.
--
Fred Stone
aa# 1369

I hope that Dr. Sue and her staff will get for us some of the items on
our baby's gift registry.

Then I will explain to her all about the time-traveling space aliens.
Kansan1225
2004-01-12 00:36:48 UTC
Date: 1/11/2004 3:08 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
As I have written previously, I am in excellent physical and mental
health.
Even your own family and personal friends don't agree. You just may be
the craziest person on all of Usenet.
Actually, I am very grateful to my wife Dina and our friends Kyriakos and
Danae for coming up with this proposal. I will undergo a psychoneurological
evaluation and get a technical assessment of my mental state. It's something
to look forward to.

It will probably be a more interesting passtime than going to the movies.
Post by Kansan1225
I expect that among the psychiatrist's office staff there may be some who
are not completely aware of Ms. Heidi Klum and I will evangelize them about
the Gospel of Our Lady.
Hint: When the psychiatrist's office pleads with you to come back for
further visits, it won't be because they believe your theories.
They will be hooked on my stories and want to know what happens next.

Is Heidi going to have a boy or a girl?

Is she going to have twins, maybe?

Identical twins or fraternal twins?

And what about the date of the birth and why?