Klum's ex demands paternity test on baby
Kansan1225
2004-02-26 19:53:53 UTC
Subject: Re: Klum's ex demands paternity test on baby
Date: 2/26/2004 10:29 AM Central Standard Time
NY POST...PAGE 6
PREGNANT supermodel Heidi Klum's ex-boyfriend Flavio Briatore will demand
paternity test to determine whether he is the father of Klum's unborn
child,
sources tell PAGE SIX.
Briatore, an Italian race car tycoon, recently made his bombshell
declaration
over dinner with Naomi Campbell, another supermodel he used to romance.
Our source tells us that while dining at George in London last weekend,
Briatore told Campbell that he is not convinced that he is the father of
Klum's
child - and will insist on a paternity test.
Spokeswomen for Klum and Briatore declined comment. Campbell's rep told
"Naomi and Flavio have always maintained a close relationship and she
would
prefer to keep their conversations private - therefore, she will not
personally
comment on his personal life."
Briatore, 53, and Klum, 30, announced they were having a baby last
December. At
the time, Briatore gushed, "Heidi is the one, I know that. She is
fantastic. I
am happier than I have ever been." But since the couple broke up in late
January, things have taken an ugly turn.
After Briatore reportedly cheated on Klum with 19-year-old German model
Vanessa
Hilger, Klum's enraged Aunt Erna was quoted in the London Sunday Mirror
"Heidi's heart has been broken by this worthless man. She is absolutely
devastated. Briatore behaved like a bastard."
Klum herself has not made any public comments about the bitter bust-up,
but one
of the catwalk queen's close friends was more than happy to blast
Briatore.
"He's obviously bitter about the breakup," Klum's comrade told us. "The
timing
of these doubts is pretty suspect considering how he was going on about
how
happy he was to be a father just a few weeks ago.
"Maybe Flavio and Naomi will get back together, finally. Between her
reputation
for being venomous and now his ungentlemanly behavior, it sounds like a
perfect
match."
Briatore had a stormy relationship with Campbell for a few years before he
met
Klum, who last year split from her husband of five years, hair stylist Ric
Pipino.
OMG!!! DON'T tell Kansan, PLEASE....
Missprinted
What are the chances that I would not find out about this?

Yes, it is true. Signore Briatore doubts, but I have no doubts!

Think logically, dear readers: Suppose you were the World's most
celebrated supermodel, you had almost perfect genes, and marriage proposals by
the thousands.

Who would you pick to father your baby? You are an Empress, a Kaiserin;
therefore, your perfect match is an Emperor, a Kaiser, a Czar. (The German and
Russian words for "Emperor", "Kaiser" and "Czar", are derived from the family
name of Julius Caesar, the first Emperor of the Roman Empire.)

You would seek out someone who is intelligent, good-looking, humorous,
and young. You would not choose the old Mr. Briatore, who is 53, you would go
for a handsome young man, full of potential, just like me (I am only 51).

You would also look for someone who is very dependable (always on time
for his psychiatric appointments) and certifiably sane: Dr. Sue gave me a
clean bill of mental health just last week.

You would want a good husband: I have been happily married to one and
only one woman, my dearest Dina, for 26 years now. Signore Briatore, on the
other hand, is a divorce'.

Therefore, there is no doubt.

Make no mistake about it!

We, Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes, a.k.a. Kansan1225, a.k.a. Czar Nicholas III
fathered Kaiserin Heidi's baby.
Kansan1225
2004-02-27 04:19:01 UTC
Date: 2/26/2004 9:13 PM Central Standard Time
Kansan, you are a true wack, but a lovable wack.
Yes.
Do you think she will
No.
Why did they break up?
Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Heidi broke up for the
same reason that Flavio Briatore and Heidi broke up.

These two gentlemen came to realize that Heidi has given her heart to
some other guy, the true father of her unborn daughter.
Kansan1225
2004-02-27 12:33:50 UTC
Date: 2/26/2004 10:25 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
These two gentlemen came to realize that Heidi has given her heart to
some other guy, the true father of her unborn daughter.
Who? John Mayer?
There are deep, hidden, symbolic reasons in everything that Archangel
Heidi does.

One of the reasons that the Entities have arranged for Kaiserin Heidi to
associate with the singer/song-writer John Mayer these days is that he looks a
little bit like me, Czar Nicholas III.

He looks even more like my first cousin Billy Mangiosis:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=6547&styp=clbi&
nm=John%20Mayer

One of Grammy Award winner John Mayer's most famous songs is "Your body
is a wonderland". He wrote it before starting to associate with Our Lady, but
the Entities had inspired him to write it in anticipation of his meeting the
Goddess:

The above photograph comes from Heidi's cover story in "Forbes"
magazine's "FYI" in March 2003, passing on Valentine greetings from the
Entities.
Kansan1225
2004-02-28 05:15:47 UTC
Date: 2/27/2004 6:15 PM Central Standard Time
(Kansan1225 wrote:)
You would want a good husband: I have been happily married to one and
only one woman, my dearest Dina, for 26 years now. Signore Briatore, on
the
other hand, is a divorce'.
Therefore, there is no doubt.
Make no mistake about it!
We, Dr. Nicholas A. Kaffes, a.k.a. Kansan1225, a.k.a. Czar Nicholas
III
fathered Kaiserin Heidi's baby.
(El Indago wrote:)
Did you confer this title of nobility upon yourself to somehow justify your
infidelity???
You probably missed this posting. Therefore, I will ask again: Did you
confer this title of nobility upon yourself to somehow justify your
infidelity???
I am sorry for not responding to you earlier.

I came to the realization that I am the symbolic Czar Nicholas III in
August 2000. Then in November 2000 I wrote the article "Heidi Klum and
America's secret destiny". In December 2000 I wrote about me being the
symbolic Czar in the Newsgroups. I then wrote some humorous messages about
Heidi and me, as the Czar, being partners in a fictional movie.

In September 2002 I came to the realization that Heidi is the avatar of
St. Adelheid, the first Holy Roman Empress.

By early Summer 2003 it had become obvious to Heidi and me that the two
of us were the best that humanity had to offer, the best woman and the best
man, respectively. To improve humanity further, the two of us had to get
together.

Our real life romance was mirrored in the new James Bond videogame
"Everything or Nothing", that was announced in June 2003. Heidi stars in the
videogame as "Dr. Katya Nadanova" and her partner is Nikolai Diavolo, based on
me, Dr. Nikolai Kaffes.

The name "Nadanova" is an anagram for "a nova DNA", an indication by the
Entities that the DNA produced by our union would be a "new and improved" DNA,
to advance humanity.

Heidi knew that I was coming to Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, her hometown,
in July. She, too, came over to consummate our affair during the night of July
13 to 14, 2003, under the Full Moon, when a woman is at her most fertile,
according to tradition.

The result of our union is the baby girl that Heidi will give birth to
later this Spring. Our affair is not based on mere carnal attraction, but on
the genuine desire to improve humanity. Both of us are young and can have
additional offspring to speed up humanity's advancement.

I would not say that our affair constitutes "infidelity", because my wife
Dina has always been kept informed of my relationship with Heidi. When I was
in Germany in July, Dina was in Greece on vacation and I was calling her every
day to let her know about the latest developments.

Moreover, Dina can no longer have more kids of her own, because her
ovaries have been removed. Through Heidi, she can see more kids of her
husband's and even a boy at some point, God willing.