Daily Show newsgroup?
Paul Ciszek
2007-11-04 23:55:52 UTC
Is there a newsgroup about the Daily Show itself, or does this
newsgroup serve that function?

BTW, my sig quote came from the Daily Show.
--
Please reply to: | "One of the hardest parts of my job is to
pciszek at panix dot com | connect Iraq to the War on Terror."
Autoreply is disabled | -- G. W. Bush, 9/7/2006
Martin Mose Larsen
2007-11-05 01:30:40 UTC
Post by Paul Ciszek
Is there a newsgroup about the Daily Show itself, or does this
newsgroup serve that function?
BTW, my sig quote came from the Daily Show.
Have a look at this one
alt.tv.comedy-central.daily-show

I have not been following it. I looked for it because you asked.

But from its name and some of the subject-lines it seems to be what
you are looking for.

sayonara
Martin Mose Larsen
Paul Ciszek
2007-11-05 22:06:37 UTC
Post by Martin Mose Larsen
Post by Paul Ciszek
Is there a newsgroup about the Daily Show itself, or does this
newsgroup serve that function?
BTW, my sig quote came from the Daily Show.
Have a look at this one
alt.tv.comedy-central.daily-show
I have not been following it. I looked for it because you asked.
But from its name and some of the subject-lines it seems to be what
you are looking for.
Hmmm. Doesn't seem to exist on panix.com.