Heidi Klum on the Conan O'Brien show
Kansan1225
2003-11-19 12:57:38 UTC
Our Lady Heidi Klum appeared on the Conan O'Brien show (NBC) last night
and showed once again why she is such a hit with TV shows in America, Britain,
Germany, Italy, etc.

She walked in wearing her Archangel wings, 12 feet tall, from this year's
Victoria's Secret fashion show. She then had Conan wear the wings, too. Heidi
had a beautiful black outfit on and very high black heels to show off her
divine long, long, long legs.

A few weeks ago I had let her know that I liked her hairstyle at the
"Charlie's Angels, Full Throttle" movie premiere (June 18, 2003) a lot,

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1615&styp=clbi&
sfld=&nvc=E&nvv=29390&nm=Heidi+Klum&evntI=

so she went ahead and obliged me by having a similar hairstyle on last night.
Thank you, my lady!

The other guest was actor William H. Macy and the musical guests were the
Strokes.

Empress Heidi's segment with Conan was unusually long and she displayed,
in addition to her exceptional facial and bodily beauty, her very outgoing
manner, sense of humor, and natural comedy talent. It was a lot of fun hearing
her speak in different accents and say a few words in German.

The Victoria's Secret fashion show will be broadcast tonight at 10 pm ET
(CBS) and fans of the new HBO series "Carnivale" are advised to watch the VS
show to better understand what "Carnivale" is all about.

Remember that in the opening sequence of "Carnivale" a young girl is
shown and that is followed by an Archangel's face on a Tarot card, a face that
looks just like the girl's.
Kansan1225
2003-11-19 15:07:02 UTC
Post by Kansan1225
followed by an Archangel's face on a Tarot card, a
face that looks just like the girl's.
kansan1225,
Now you are completely messing with my head!
How are Heidi Klum and Victoria's Secret related to
Carnivale?
Do you have more information, or is this the result
of too much ergot on your Rye bread?
Please elaborate.
"Carnivale" is a re-telling of the Book of Revelation and other books of
the Bible, in particular the battle between God's loyal Angels and the Fallen
Angels.

If you watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show tonight, you will see
some of the VS Angels dressed as God's Angels and some of them as Fallen
Angels. Archangel Heidi is the leader of God's Angels in the VS fashion show.

"Carnivale" is now focusing on the Masonic secret society of the Knights
Templars, whose ring bears the Cross of St. Constantine and the Latin phrase
"In Hoc Signo Vinces", i.e., "By this sign you will be victorious".

Be victorious!

Be Victoria's!

The Cross of St. Constantine is Victoria's victorious secret.
Kansan1225
2003-11-20 02:04:08 UTC
Subject: Re: Heidi Klum on the Conan O'Brien show
Date: 11/19/2003 12:33 PM Central Standard Time
You're a RISD student, and this is performance art, isn't it?
No. (I guess RISD is the Rhode Island School of Design.)

Simply put, Heidi is the most important woman in the World today and I
record her cosmic dance.

Here is a great photograph of her dreamy green eyes, as she was getting
ready for the Victoria's Secret fashion show last Thursday:

http://www.imdb.com/Special/GalleryFeatures/vsfs2003/hair-4.html

About one hour left until the Victoria's Secret show airs on CBS (10 pm
ET).