Shocking photographs of Heidi Klum with Seal
Kansan1225
2004-03-04 12:12:24 UTC
A few days ago Our Lady Heidi Klum spent the night at the Los Angeles
home of the British soul singer Seal. The following morning the two of them
were photographed together leaving the house for a nearby coffee shop:

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v19/white-lilies/Celebrities/Out%20and%
20About/285758587.jpg

Today's "New York Daily News" reports:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/170308p-148506c.html

Heidi's deal could be Seal

Has seven-months pregnant supermodel Heidi Klum found love with soulful British
singer Seal?

We told you how the German stunner split with the father of her unborn child,
Italian moneybags Flavio Briatore, 53, a former lover of Naomi Campbell. Now
Klum, 30, is spending time with Seal, 41.

"Heidi has been dating Seal for months," a source tells the Star. "I think she
was seeing Flavio and Seal at the same time." The magazine claims Klum has been
overnighting at Seal's Hollywood home. A rep for the model was not immediately
available for comment.

Additional comments by Kansan: It seems that Archangel Heidi and Seal
met as early as the Fall of 2002 at the "GQ" magazine awards ceremony. They
were together in Dublin, Ireland, in January 2003 and again in New York in
September and October 2003. In late October 2003 Seal attended Heidi's
photoshoot for the British magazine "Tatler" in Los Angeles. This photoshoot
of Heidi as a "rich and spoiled wife" appears in the February 2004 issue of
"Tatler", available at centrally located Barnes & Noble bookstores. The cover
and pictorial are very highly recommended.

Meanwhile, yesterday morning Empress Heidi answered a fan at the German
Forum of her official Web site

http://www.heidiklum.com

assuring everyone that she is doing great. Our baby is expected to be born in
May.

The new James Bond videogame "Everything or Nothing" is at the top of the
sales charts and most reviewers credit Heidi's appearance in the game as Bond
Girl "Dr. Katya Nadanova" as a major factor in its success.

Her "partner in crime" in the videogame is the megalomaniac character
"Nikolai Diavolo", played by the actor Willem Dafoe, and based on me, Dr.
Nicholas A. Kaffes, a.k.a. Kansan1225.

Sealed with a kiss?

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v19/white-lilies/Celebrities/Out%20and%
20About/002004411.jpg
Kansan1225
2004-03-05 04:24:53 UTC
Subject: Re: Shocking photographs of Heidi Klum with Seal
Date: 3/4/2004 1:58 PM Central Standard Time
Sugar, I know you're stressing a BIT about Le Seal diddlin' Miss Heidi; I'd
like you to take Comfort in THIS Sacred Anagram Of the Name of Our Lord &
Savior Julien F. Casablancas---->
A JANIC FAN CLUBS SEAL
HTH
Hugs, honey,
Janice
Janice, I'm not stressing at all. I understand Heidi and she understands
me. Our love is solid. Please don't worry about us.
Post by Kansan1225
Girl "Dr. Katya Nadanova" as a major factor in its success.
Her "partner in crime" in the videogame is the megalomaniac character
"Nikolai Diavolo", played by the actor Willem Dafoe, and based on me, Dr.
Nicholas A. Kaffes, a.k.a. Kansan1225.
Sealed with a kiss?
http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v19/white-lilies/Celebrities/Out%20and%
20About/002004411.jpg
(-)> *peep* (-)> *peep* (-)> *muckmouth*