God's boundless love
Kansan1225
2004-02-08 12:59:17 UTC
Subject: Re: KLUM-tastic?
Date: 2/8/2004 12:33 AM Central Standard Time
I was so overcome
by the kaniption fit I had
when I read David Melville's following missive,
that I was compelled to respond thus . . .
(David Melville wrote:)
[snip]
Kansan, you never answered my question: Where do you find the time?
I believe you by the way.
--
Cheers!
Dave

This is also a response to Paris Mom, who had asked me yesterday why I
had posted the message "Ben Klum, Heidi Klum" in a different language
(Turkish), rather than in English. (By the way, "Ben Klum, Heidi Klum" means
"I (am) Klum, Heidi Klum" in Turkish and that message was about her new James
Bond videogame "Everything or Nothing" to be released on February 20.)

The main message that the Entities send through the cosmic dance of Our
Lady Heidi Klum is that all of us should love and understand each other. This
way humanity can advance and become a worthy and harmonious member of the
intergalactic federation of civilizations.

One of the ways that mutual understanding can be promoted is through
learning other peoples' languages and getting exposed to cultures different
from our own. Heidi herself is familiar with several languages: she speaks
German, her mother tongue, and English, the language of her Wahlheimat, her
chosen country of residence, America. She also knows Italian, thanks to her
first husband, the Italian-Australian Ric Pipino, and her present association
with Flavio Briatore. She is also familiar with Spanish, the native language
of her symbolic mother Marta Nilda, my first girlfriend.

She is also interested in Greek culture, thanks to me, I guess, and one
year ago, on February 7, 2003, she had told the editors of the German edition
of "InStyle" magazine that she had been reading Homer's "Odyssey", a book that
she had found to be a "wunderschoene Liebesgeschichte", i.e., a "wonderfully
beautiful love story". (Her interview was published in the April 2003 issue of
German "InStyle".)

The Gospel reading at Church this Sunday is the story of the Prodigal Son
(Luke 15:11-32). The Prodigal Son distances himself from his father (who
represents God, or the Entities) and eventually finds himself in desperate
circumstances. He then remembers that the least of his father's servants had a
better lot than himself, by now tending a pigsty and not having enough to eat.

He then decides to return to his father and ask to become one of his
servants. His father sees him far away, coming back, and runs out to meet him,
greet him, and kiss him. The father kills the fatted calf to celebrate his
lost son's return.

The older, dutiful brother sees all that and feels slighted. He had
never disobeyed his father, but the father had not given him even a small goat
to party with his friends.

The father talks to the older brother and reasures him that all that the
father still has belongs to the older brother, but that he, too, should
rejoice, "for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost and
is found". (Luke 15:32)

I started posting my Newsgroup messages in late 1998, more than five
years ago. Long-time readers can remember that my messages back then were very
pessimistic and ill-tempered. Later on, in 2000 and 2001, I discovered Heidi
and began my devotion to her and fell in love with her. On her part, she
showed sympathy and kindness to me.

Here I was, receiving rebuke from most Newsgroup readers, but getting the
tiniest bit of sympathy from an international celebrity, a very successful,
World-renowned personality. Through the clouds of my pessimism and despair,
she had seen a little bit of hope in my writings.

Her welcoming attitude caused me to change my thinking and apologize for
my past writings on July 24, 2002.

Since that time I feel her sympathy towards me ever-growing and I have
received many new blessings from the Entities, that I have not talked about in
public.

She received me like the Prodigal Son, even before I had made a complete
turn-around.

The story of the Prodigal Son also shows that there is no limit to what
the Entities can do for us. The father will pass on all that he has to the
older, dutiful son, but the younger son, too, will be blessed.

This is a message to all people on this Earth that, no matter what may
have separated us in the past, what disputes and wrongs we still remember, we
can all benefit by coming together, working together, and receiving the
boundless mercy of Heaven.

So, David, the blessings I keep receiving from the Entities and Heidi's
sympathy for me motivate me to keep writing these messages, so that others will
read and know, too. I have a regular, full time, very demanding job, but spend
a lot of my spare time researching, preparing, writing my messages, and
responding to readers' comments.

So far, the Entities continue to bless Heidi and me. Her business
interests are growing by leaps and bounds and a baby is on the way. My family
and I prosper, too, and I keep Heidi informed about the details. One day the
proper time will come to discuss these things in public, too.
Kansan1225
2004-02-09 13:36:16 UTC
Subject: Re: God's boundless love
Date: 2/8/2004 9:09 PM Central Standard Time
I was so overcome by the kaniption fit I had when I read Kansan1225's
Date: 2/8/2004 12:33 AM Central Standard Time
I was so overcome
(David Melville wrote:)
[snip]
Kansan, you never answered my question: Where do you find the time?
I believe you by the way.
--
Cheers!
Dave
Because the sky is blue,
It makes me cry.
Hello, David. Thank you for responding to my message and believing
in my
Post by Kansan1225
story.
[snip]
Post by Kansan1225
One of the ways that mutual understanding can be promoted is through
learning other peoples' languages and getting exposed to cultures different
from our own.
Spot on.
Post by Kansan1225
can all benefit by coming together, working together, and receiving the
boundless mercy of Heaven.
Don't know about the "boundless mercy of Heaven" (Atheist), but agree
with the tone.
Post by Kansan1225
a lot of my spare time researching, preparing, writing my messages, and
responding to readers' comments.
I wish you the best of luck on your quest. May the rest of the world
come to know and accept the truth.
--
Cheers!
Dave