Czar Nicholas III to visit St. Joseph
Kansan1225
2004-02-25 13:43:50 UTC
We, Nicholas III, by Grace of God symbolic Emperor of All the Russias,
will attend Vesper Services on February 29, 2004, the Sunday of Orthodoxy, at
the St. Joseph Antiochian Orthodox Church here in Houston.

The first Sunday of Lent celebrates Orthodoxy and Orthodox Christians in
every city gather at a single Church in the evening to jointly celebrate
Vespers. This year God Almighty has arranged that this common celebration in
Houston take place at the Church of St. Joseph. It is a beautiful, large, new
Church, under the Patriarch of Antioch, mostly attended by Arab Christians from
Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, etc. This Sunday evening at 6 p.m. other Orthodox
Christians in the Houston area, who may be from Greece, Russia, other Slavic
countries, etc., will also attend Vespers at St. Joseph.

The Church of St. Joseph is located on Hammerly, just east of Beltway 8.
God Almighty has chosen this Church for Sunday of Orthodoxy Vespers this year
because Our Lady Heidi Klum (HK) is carrying Our daughter under her heart and
Flavio "St. Joseph" Briatore has provided a plausible paternity for this child.
Just east of the Church of St. Joseph there is another beautiful Church,
attended by Christians from Hong Kong (HK).

It is also significant that Sunday of Orthodoxy falls on February 29, the
leap day of this leap year 2004. We were born in the leap year 1952 and Our
daughter with the Holy Roman Empress Heidi will be born in the leap year 2004.

Along with Us will be Our Consort, Her Imperial Majesty Czarina
Konstantina Nikolayevna, Her Imperial Highness Princess Yekaterina Kleopatra,
the Czarevicha (Our first daughter and Imperial Crown Princess), and Her
Imperial Highness Princess Irina Alexia, Our second daughter.

All of Our loyal subjects and other interested observers are invited to
the Church of St. Joseph in Houston this Sunday to celebrate Vespers with the
Imperial Family and pray for the safe delivery of Our third daughter in May and
the health and continuing prosperity and success of her blessed mother,
Archangel Heidi.
Kansan1225
2004-02-25 15:32:45 UTC
Subject: Re: Czar Nicholas III to visit St. Joseph
Date: 2/25/2004 8:13 AM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
Imperial Family and pray for the safe delivery of Our third daughter in May and
the health and continuing prosperity and success of her blessed mother,
Archangel Heidi.
It is declared, in the Constitution of the United States, Article 1, Section
And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall,
without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument,
Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign
State."
Considering this, from whence were these titles conferred upon you and your
entourage?
My wife Constance "Dina" and I were born in Greece and we were citizens
of Greece. In 1989 we became naturalized citizens of the United States. Our
older daughter Caterina Cleopatra was born in New York City on May 14, 1987,
and our younger daughter Irenie Alexia was born in Wichita, Kansas, on July 22,
1989. Thus, both of our daughters are native-born citizens of the United
States.

However, because we come from Greece, all four of us can obtain Greek
passports, as well, and live as citizens of Greece and the rest of the European
Union, too. At the present time we have valid passports of the United States
only.

My title as Czar Nicholas III is a symbolic one, conferred upon me by the
Entities. I use it to illustrate certain "coincidences" in our story. We are
loyal citizens of the United States, paying our taxes to the U.S. and the State
of Texas, etc.

Our Lady Heidi Klum is the symbolic Empress of the Holy Roman Empire, the
continuation of the western half of the ancient Roman Empire. Holy Russia, my
symbolic Imperial Domain, is the continuation of the Byzantine Empire, the
eastern half of the ancient Roman Empire.

Empress Heidi is a native-born citizen of Germany and the rest of the
European Union, as well. She lives and works in New York City. I do not know
if she has become a naturalized citizen of the U.S., but she must have a "green
card" at least, i.e., permanent resident status in the U.S., where she has
lived and worked since the Summer of 1993.

It seems that my daughter with Archangel Heidi will be born in New York
City in May, seventeen years after my first daughter with Dina, Caterina, was
born there on May 14, 1987. Thus, my daughter with Heidi will be a native-born
citizen of the United States, too. However, she, too, can probably obtain a
German passport, as well, and live as a citizen of Germany and the rest of the
European Union, if she wished to do so.

Goddess Heidi was born on June 1, 1973, in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, on
a Friday, the day dedicated to Venus, the Goddess of Love and Beauty.

May 14, 2004, the 17th birthday of Caterina, is a Friday, too. May 21,
2004, the feast day of the Saints Constantine and Helena, my wife's name day,
is a Friday, as well.

I am very eagerly awaiting to see what day my third daughter will be born
on in May. It will be a great sign from God.
Kansan1225
2004-02-26 05:37:07 UTC
Date: 2/25/2004 2:00 PM Central Standard Time
Post by Kansan1225
Flavio "St. Joseph" Briatore has provided a plausible paternity for this child.
Just east of the Church of St. Joseph there is another beautiful Church,
attended by Christians from Hong Kong (HK).
Gahhh... I knew it. The church that's just across the park from my
house. Guess I'd better pack some extra tinfoil into the hat so the
mind-control satellites of the "Entities" that control Kaffes's brain
don't bleed over and caue me to start worshipping at the Altar of Klum
as well.
Nick, you're the Klum expert. Does she not have just a touch of
strabismus? Seems to me she's got a bit of the walleye. No big deal,
it's kinda fashionable now, it seems. Keira Knightly of the recent
Pirates movie has it. Streisand does as well, though you rarely see
shot of her that's not carefully posed to conceal it.
Yes, Heidi's left eye squints sometimes:

She was born at the time of a Blue New Moon on June 1, 1973. At that
time the Sun and the Crescent Moon are in the same part of the sky. Heidi's
right eye represents the Sun and her left, sometimes squinting eye the Crescent
Moon.

She is like Horus, the God of the New Age, who is represented with his
right eye as the golden Sun and his left eye as the silver Moon.

The Sun represents masculinity and the Moon femininity, Yin and Yang.

Goddess Heidi was born in Gemini, the Twins, the Zodiac sign that
represents Yin and Yang.