Rich and spoiled Heidi Klum
Kansan1225
2004-02-17 14:01:37 UTC
Right after my wife Dina had me visit Dr. Sue yesterday to be treated of
my obsession with Our Lady Heidi Klum, I drove to Barnes & Noble to pick up the
February 2004 issue of the British magazine "Tatler" with Her Imperial Majesty
on the cover.

The pictorial's first photograph is on page 111, a number symbolic of the
Holy Trinity. Also:

111 = 3 * 37, 37 being a highly significant prime number that the
Entities have asked me not to discuss in public.

The pictorial shows Heidi as a "rich and spoiled Hollywood wife". It's a
great composition, full of humor and the Goddess's divine long, long, long
legs. My favorite photograph is on page 117, where Heidi's belly button shows,
crowning a tiny, tiny bump on her tummy: the pictorial was shot on or about
October 27, 2003, when Heidi was just two months pregnant with our love child.

As you may remember, dear readers, "Tatler" has a very special place in
our story. Heidi's previous "Tatler" cover story was in the May 2001 issue and
my reaction to her smile on that cover

made it clear to me that I had fallen in love with her.

So, is Heidi "rich and spoiled"? She is certainly very rich, but not at
all spoiled: she is one of the hardest-working celebrities and a self-made
millionairess.

The daughter of middle-class parents in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, she
entered a "Petra" magazine modeling competition in the Fall of 1991. She was
then selected for an interview with the magazine and RTL, the German TV network
carrying the competition. Her parents, Guenther and Erna, were away on
vacation in Hong Kong (HK) and Heidi sneaked away and went to Munich, five
hours away, for the interview. The rest is history: She won "Model of the
Week", then "Model of the Month", and finally "Model of the Year", besting some
40,000 other comely Teutonic babes.

Her prize for "Model of the Year" in 1992 was a rich, multi-year modeling
contract and she spent one year in Milan, Italy, before coming to Miami in the
Summer of 1993. In the Fall of 1993 she moved to New York, becoming the
resident Protecting Archangel of the World's Imperial City.

She conqured Victoria's Secret in 1997, "Sports Illustrated" in 1998, and
has become America's, Germany's, and the World's Sweetheart.

Her business Empire keeps growing by leaps and bounds and many of her
candid photographs show her always talking on her cell phone, wheeling and
dealing with various power brokers all over the World.

Ladies will enjoy Heidi's pictorial as a "rich and spoiled Hollywood
wife", too. Heidi is shown cavorting on the grounds of a Hollywood mansion
with her teenaged pool boy, her twenty-something tennis coach, and many other
hunks in various states of undress.

Heidi's "Tatler" issue can be found at centrally located Barnes & Noble
stores. (I found it in the bookstore at Westheimer and Voss here in Houston.)

Enjoy!!!
Kansan1225
2004-02-18 15:03:13 UTC
Subject: Re: Rich and spoiled Heidi Klum
Date: 2/17/2004 4:34 PM Central Standard Time
Subject: Rich and spoiled Heidi Klum
Date: 2/17/2004 6:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
Right after my wife Dina had me visit Dr. Sue yesterday to be treated of
my obsession with Our Lady Heidi Klum, I drove to Barnes & Noble to pick up the
February 2004 issue of the British magazine "Tatler" with Her Imperial Majesty
on the cover.
Dear Nick,
I always thought you were just playing around with this obsession. If you
truly
have a problem I wish you a speedy recovery. These things happen. God Bless.
Sincerely,
MasonTruth
Bro. Manny Blanco (P.M.)
Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA
"Brethren, whenever you are able please include in your member directory that
you are a Mason. It helps those seeking Masonic Light in finding it a bit
easier."
Thank you, Manny, for your concern. I do have obsessive-compulsive
tendencies, but I think that they are under my control. My wife Dina thinks
that I overdo it.

Dr. Sue gave me a set of tests on Monday that can distinguish whether I
have a serious problem or not. She will get back to us with a report over the
next few days.

Thank you again for your comments and God bless you, too.

Brother Nick Kaffes
Monroe Chapter, No. 75
Order of AHEPA